Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just2duck'slife gave me an award!!!

Hi every one, i have not posted a project in awhile because my mojo is gone, but from time to time i will check my blog for inspiration and to read new coments, and to my surprise Just2Duck'sLife@
http://just2ducky.blogspot.com gave me the sweet blogger award!!! (please go check out her amazing blog) i am so thankful that she thought of me! part of this award is to tell you 10 things that make me happy, they are:
1. serving the Lord, trying to become a better person.
2. being a good wife.
3. being a good mom.
4. my cricut & carts.
5. my friends that i have made thru crafting.
6. scrapbooking.
7. my card making.
8. spending time with my family.
9. being a grandmother
10. DIAMONDS (my birthstone.. wink, wink)

Now, for 5 points of trivia. My take on this is..its the little quirks about me you wouldn't necessarily know, so lets see if I can surprise you...

1. I love to drive fast cars fast... husbands mercedes s500 especially
2. i like to watch football games.
3. i like to crochet
4. i love loud music...i have 2 15 inch woofers in my suv with 1500 wat amp!!!
5. i am a early riser.. up by 6 am, i get sleepy by 9 pm
i will post the blogs i forwarded this award to in another post!!!!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations on your award!!! You really deserve it!!!