Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

chimpmunk face!!!!!


Hi everyone, i wanted to just stop in a nd say hi and to let you see what i have been going thru!!! I have a infected tooth, widom to be exact, i am on antibotics but look at my face!!! last night my daughter graduated from high school and i think i only got in one picture! anyhow i am in alot of PAIN!!! hopefully it will get better and the pain will ease up now that i have medicine, i will try and make a card later! I hope everyone has a blessed day!

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, Alice, ouch-ouch-och!!! I certainly hope you've seen a dentist!!! I hope you're just not taking some over-the-counter pain pill!!! That tooth needs to come out!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry you're in pain and, believe me, I know pain and I have a very-very low threshold for it. Please get that taken care of quick, fast and in a hurry!

I hope you feel better really soon, sweetie!

Hugs!

Patricia said...

Alice, I hope that your meds are working. Having a toothache is no fun at all! I am so sorry that you were not able to get in more photos with your daughter on her graduation day.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I hope you get to feeling like yourself soon! Looking forward to seeing more of your cards!