Followers

Friday, February 3, 2012

No Copics!!


Hi Everyone, yesterday i was surfing youtube and i saw some videos for coloring digi images without Copics.. and it peaked my interest, (I don't know why??) In the videos they used bic-it markers... so i went and bought some bic-it markers to along with my sharpies and colored this little cute image... i think they did ok... by no means will you get the blending abilities that you have with copics, but they are not bad for a quick small image! Image is from the Paper Shelter!! I used two Martha Stewart puches and a sizzix heart embossing folder! Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow Alice this is really nice I would have never thought you did not use copics!!!

Holly Young said...

Really cute Alice! I have some of the Bic Mark Its too and feel the same way about them as you. They blend better than non alcohol markers, but they aren't copics! I love your lacy frame and heart embossing in the background!

Kim said...

This came out adorable Alice. I love the colors, but I don't know if I could ever attempt coloring without my copics. It took me forever to learn to use them properly lol.