Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 8 of the National Craft Month Challenge!





Here are tow cards that i created for todays craft month challenge, first up is a thank you card, i decided to decorate the inside of the card by creating a pocket where you can add a nice decorated tag or note or gift card, I got this idea from a fellow blogger... then i made this "bird day" card using create a critter cricut card and my pink stamper punny stamps for the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by!! I am also looking for some great cricut blogs, if you know of some... please share with me.. i need inspiration for the cricut and imagine!! Have a great day!!!

7 comments:

Jovan said...

Both cards are so TWEET! I love them!

The Purple Loft Creations said...

BEAUTIFUL CARDS! AS ALWAYS YOUR COLORING IS AWESOME

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Alice, I love these!!! Especially the first one!!! And your coloring is exceptional!!! Wish I could color like you.

PS. Signed into your Linky Follower!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards you did a very nice job - love the emboss on the birdie card tfs!!!

Holly Young said...

what cute cards! I especially like your cute little bird!

Kim said...

Alice your cards are awesome. You have been very busy! You are making me want to take out my cricut and dust it off!

lovemypaper said...

Both card are super cute!