Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A few cards I have been working on!!



Here are a few cards I have been working on these past few days.. first up is a get well card for my husband's best friend wife, she is in the hospital, the image I used for this one is by Robert Jackson and the sentiment is..."you'll be back on your feet strutting your stuff in no time, get well soon!" the second card is a Birthday card for one of my crafty friends...I also entered this card in the sketch challenge going on at Jackson Digital Expression thanks for checking me out!!

13 comments:

lovemypaper said...

WOW these ladies are super cute!

Jovan said...

FABULOUS cards!

Beebeebabs said...

Love them - great job Sis!!!

Confiseries Papier said...

Alice this card is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Sheila H said...

Your cards are so dramatic and eye-catching! Thanks for sharing with JDE.

Tracy said...

Oh wow Alice! I love what you did with the sketch. This is a stunner. love all that gorgeous red paired with the animal print. Beautiful card!

Raquelle Clifton said...

Hi Alice! You always do such great work! Love it!!

PinkE

msafrocentric2012 said...

Wow I love that animal print card. You know I am a SOC friend and I just had a birthday yesterday. :) Thanks for playing along at JDE.

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow both are are beautiful but you really rocked that sketch! Wonderful card. That image is stunning.

Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

Mema's Crafts said...

Hey Lady. Both cards are cute but I am loving the lady with the dog! Love love love it, the colors are bold and strong. Glad to see you are playing with us at JDE.

Chana Malkah said...

Both cards are fabs! Coloring and Dps are perfect Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!

Big Hugz,
Chana

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Nice cards, I love these, the animal print pp is awesome with the image. tfs

Joyce Ann said...

Alice, this is just gorgeous, love the use of the animal print. Thank you for playiing along with us at JDE.