Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

LaLa Land Stamp!!

Happy Thursday everyone!! Wow, this week has flown by!!! lol! I have a card to share that I created with this LaLa Land stamp that I recently won in a challenge hosted by Crafty Sue!! I had fun making this little boy card, this was my first time using this stamp... I will be doing more!! Thanks for stopping by! Have a FANTASTIC day!!
Challenges:
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
Simon Says - New Something... (my LaLa land stamp)
Pin and Tack - Challenge #5 Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Now here is a pic of my bears, I learned this trick on youtube, now I don't have to glue little pieces onto the bears, I welded pieces together to create these 3 layers, kind of like the cuts on Create a Critter!!
Here is the video link that explains in detail how she did the welding of the bears!!

 

14 comments:

Kim said...

Adorable! I love LaLa Land stamps, I have a bunch, they are fun to color!
Happy New Year Alice, I hope it is filled with love, laughter and good health!

Danni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scrappin Sista said...

ooops I gues I did not read the challenge requirements!! lol!! Thanks Kim!!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Cool tip on the layering. Do you have a link you can share?

msafrocentric2012 said...

Cute card. I need to make more male cards myself.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute cute card - love it tfs!!!

Crafting Vicky said...

Very cute card! Love the bright colors.

Thanks for joining us as Digi Makeover this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Stacy said...

Alice,
What a sweet card
Hugs, Stacy

Unknown said...

LaLA images are adorable. Great work...

Janice said...

A lovely image and a great card, Jx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Cute card, Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at Inky Impressions.xx

The Scrapping Factory said...

pretty project, you did great! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions!!! Fab xxx

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely card and cute bears. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pin and Tack”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Pin and Tack / Spark Your Creativity Now DT

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss card :) thanks for joining the Inky Impressions Challenge.
hugs Ria