Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Some Happy Mail!!!

Hi everyone, just wanted 2 share some happy mail I received from one of my best scrappy friends.... Ms. Alice!! She is such a sweet person, last year I surprisd her on her birthday, this year she surprised me on mine.... here are some pics of what she sent!! I love the frames, she made one for me and one for my lil sweetie (my granddaughter)!! My Birthday card she sent is pretty too!!



Next up is a awesome late birthday, early Mother's Day gift from my loving hubby! I have been wanting a new camera for a while, I broke my older one about a year and a half ago...anyhoo I have been using my daughters phone camera, needless to say that was not working out too well, a few days ago he heard me fussing about she would never send my pics to my email after she would take them, or she would take my pics any kinda way.... so my hubby said he was going out and he would be back, I did not think anything of it, when he came home he gave me this new camera.... he said he wanted to give it to m for Mother's Day but he had a feeling I needed it now!! lol!! He is sooooooo sweet and thoughtful, I am super "Blessed" to have him as my friend and hubby!! So here is my new toy!!
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope everyone has a AWESOME day!!!

5 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

You truly are blessed. Those are lovely frames Alice sent. I am so disappointed that my package is still MIA. :(

Audrey Frelx said...

The frames and card from Ms. Alice are beautiful!!! And the camera from your hubby is an awesome gift -- particularly because you really need it -- it was more than nice of him to go out and do that!!! You're more than blessed and always will be, my friend!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful frames and love your new Camera!!!

lovemypaper said...

Very nice goodies love the frames!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

What fun gifts!