Followers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Barbie Centerpices and invites!!

Happy Memorial Day... sending a big "Thank You" to all the brave men and women who serve and served our country.
Today I have a Birthday set I created for my granddaughter, she wanted a "Barbie" themed party. I did the Centerpieces that will be set in 2 vases filled with candy, and the invites with matching envie. I created this set with the AWESOME Silhouette Cameo!! I just LOVE this machine!! Thanks so much for stopping by... have a wonderful week!!
Challenges:
now the centerpieces...

6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow Sis - you did your thang - as you say "go head with your bad self" lol great job - more and more I want the Cameo lol

lovemypaper said...

Super cute!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

WOW Alice! I have no words... You did ALL of that with the Cameo???? I'd better get busy learning mine!

Adrian said...

Great job!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Cute and creative!

Nana said...

Adorable.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥