Followers

Friday, August 9, 2013

I love shoes!!

Happy Friday to everyone in blogland!! Today I have a shaped shoe card w/matching gift box to share... I just LOVE heels, the higher the better!! lol! This cut is from the Silhouette store: Stiletto card by Lori Harris Item # 12278, paper by Recollections, bling and flowers from my stash. I had lots of fun making this card, sentiment was generated with my computer.



 
I also made this matching gift box to go along with th shoe card, this would be a great gift for someone who has just got a new job, or promotion, or attending college for the first time. The box is from the Silhouette store! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Challenges: Brown Sugar Anything Goes
 


 

9 comments:

Renee Collier said...

I love it! My favorite subject: SHOES!!! And this was the print and colors we've been using for several years during our Administrative Luncheon! Great job!

Papercrafting Princess said...

What a great idea!

lovemypaper said...

Very cute cards love the paper.

Jovan said...

OMG...this card is FABULOUS!

Beebeebabs said...

Love everything about this - every time you make something on your Silhouette the more I want it lol great job!!!

Sheila H said...

So cool

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Now that is one smart shoe! And shoebox too... Awesome work Miss Alice!

Adrian said...

FA BU LOUS!!!

Nana said...

Beautiful. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥