Followers

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Challenge #9 Anything goes!

It's the 15th of the month and time 
for another Challenge over at

Ch# 9 Anything Goes
Begins: Wednesday, January 1
Ends: Friday, January 31

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Sponsor this month is:
Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set by My Craft Spot

Hi everyone!! It's time for my mid month entry over at the Silhouette Challenge Blog! This months theme is "Anything Goes" I chose to make this cute Valentines card. I used a file from the Silhouette store I.D. #53714. My card base is 5.5 x5.5 square. I used Recollections brand corrugated card base with matching envie, and their Valentines Day paper collection. Thanks so much for stopping by!!




 

7 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Oh, this is very sweet! I love everything about it!

Becky said...

So cute! I love all the details, like the hearts and ribbon on the front and the decorations on the inside. :)

Nana said...

Too cute Alice. Love the bear he is adorable. Thanks for being a DT, you are appreciated.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Holly Young said...

Alice, this is adorable! You went all out on this and even decorated the back of the card! I love the dimension you got on the little bear. Just sweet as can be!

Pam said...

Love this darling Valentine bear card!
Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

Mz. Lela said...

Too cute... Valentine Bear!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Such a darling card! Love how you added all of the little details to the diecut!