Followers

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy 2015!! First Project Of The Year!

Hi every one!! or should I say "Everyone that is still following" lol! Its been awhile, I have been creating and crafting, I just have been on Facebook!! anyhoo, I have decided to start blogging again!! My first project of the New Year is this lip balm holder, that seems to be all the rage in the Facebook groups... here is my btake on it... i used my Cricut Explore to create it!! Yes, I know I said I was not going to take the plundge and get the Explore, but I am glad I did!! It has restarted my creativity and has started my creative juices flowing!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge 127 Bears




3 comments:

Blossom Cards said...

lovely image on your tag thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

karalschuknecht said...

Great project, such a cute bear. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.
Karal DT

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute Sis!!!