Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

My valentines day gift!!!


Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share my valentines day gift from dear hubby, he asked what i would like and i just looked at him.... then he said scrapbook stuff? I said yep!!! so off to craft warehouse and he bought me a cinch, and a sizzix emboss folder that i did not have, its called flowers and summer. He also bought some rings and the cutters for the cinch.... next stop michaels and he bought the martha stewart fence punch and 2 rolls of 1.00 ribbon... when we got home my stamp sets from creative time with emma, mom you rock and more punny-licious by pink stamper were waiting for me. Hubby bought those as well. so here it all is, tfl!!!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Wow, how great was he!

Stacy said...

What a sweet hubby you have
Hugs
Stacy