Followers

Friday, November 9, 2012

Brown Sugar Challenge #15

Happy Friday everybody!!!!! Today we start a new challenge over at Brown Sugar!! This week our is  sponsor.... Sassy Studio Designs!  Our challenge theme is "Bingo" I used Pink, Glitter, and Blue on both my cards!! The image I used is "Princess Jasmine Honey" I had a lot of fun coloring this Sassy image, I love the Disney Princess, I also used my Cricut Cart Dreams come true. Anyhoo... here is my entry, we would love to see your creations, and Bingo is fun!! So please head on over to Brown Sugar and see what the awesome DT members have created to inspire you!!! Now go and join the fun!!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Challenges:


 

7 comments:

Christina Griffiths said...

Love the girl image and how different she looks just by altering the skin tones xx

lovemypaper said...

WOW very cute cards love the image and all that bling!

Tara Mason said...

Fabulous!!!!

msafrocentric2012 said...

Love the image and the card. Good job

Kate said...

I love your coloring and seriously I love how you did different colors on her. Awesome Job my friend.

Beebeebabs said...

Love these - such a cute image - great job as always!!!

Kim said...

She is gorgeous, love both colors!