Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Rock The Vote!!!

Today is election day as you all know, I made this card for my sweet Grandbaby Aaliyah who is witnessing her first Presidential election with her Nana....Her mommy will put this in her scrapbook, when they have announced a winner, I will write it in her lil card. I used Teddy Bear Parade and Independance Day cart to create this card!!! I hope everyone got out to vote... have a wonderful night!!!
Challenges:
Scrappy Moms Stamps - Teddy Bear Picnic
Exploring Cricut - Veterans Day

9 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute! Perfect card for today.

Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel

lovemypaper said...

Very cute card love the bear!

Diana said...

Love this little bear! Thanks for joining us at Exploring cricut

Diane said...

Great card and thanks for sharing and enteering at Exploring Cricut.

Sharon said...

What an adorable card!! Love the teddy bear. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This is too cute and what a wonderful keepsake for the baby...

Lezlye said...

SO cute! Perfect for the day and the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at scrappy moms stamps!

Treva said...

Love your card, you are rockin' the bears. I really want that cartridge but I'm not sure I'd use it!

Annette said...

Darling card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies