Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday July 13, 2013

Happy Saturday!! Hope all is well with everyone in blogland!! Today I have been in a creative mood... so I have been spending time in my craftroom. Today I would like to share a card that I made for a challenge going on over at Scraps Of Color... you had to use this image, so I created this center step card for one of my scrappy friends. The card base and all the layers was cut from a file that I bought from the Silhouette store. No more measuring... I just LOVE my Cameo!! lol! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wondrful rest of your weekend!!
Challenges:
2 Creative Chicks - 3-D challenge


7 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

She's adorable. Love your card.

Nana said...

Too cute. Love it. You should link it up over at 2 Creative Chicks 3D Challenge.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

lovemypaper said...

Very cute card love the pink and bling.

Nana said...

Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Creative M said...

Super Cute card! love the BLING!

Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

It seems there is nothing you can't do with that Cameo! Love the card and the image too!

Tabitha Davis said...

Great project. Always so happy to see everyone having fun in crafting.
From the 2 Creative Chicks:)
Tabitha
The Desire to Create is one of the Deepest Yearnings of the Human Soul.
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers and stamps:)
Come join us at Craft Lovin for "Parents Day" Link up a "Parents Day" project and be in line for some great prizes before the 26th:)