Followers

Monday, July 8, 2013

SVG's

Hi everyone... hope all is well with you!! Today I would like to share some coloring pages I turned into svg die cuts!! I just LOVE my Cameo... I am using the Lala Loopsy image for a centerpiece and the Power Ranger for a jumbo birthday card for my lil cousin. I am posting the colorbook image so you can see how the Cameo transformed it and brought it too life. I did all the coloring of the images with the Cameo.Thanks sooo much for stopping by!! I hope you have been inspired to create something today!!




6 comments:

Mary J Scrapper said...

You are getting so good with your Cameo. Nice projects

Creative M said...

Totally Cute ! LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Awesome work on these images Alice! Silhouette needs to hire you to market their products!

Susan D said...

Wow! You should be working for Silhouette...the images turned out great!!!

Nana said...

Too cute. Love them both.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

lovemypaper said...

Super cute great job!